Can you find me photos of this?

I like this hairstyle, but you can’t really see it in this photo. It is longer than you can see, and has layers that just cut under the chin.
Can anyone find me photos (that I can access through the internet) of people (celebrities, etc.) with hair like this? Except, fuller, better photos? Thanks!,r:0,s:0

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Can you find me photos of this?

  1. ME! says:

    It just looks like a layered hairstyle to me. It reminds me of a longer version of "The Rachel" haircut that Jennifer Aniston wore during the 90s. If you want pictures of it to show your hairstylist or something, just tell them you want your hair cut in layers starting at just below your chin.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *