What hair product should I use to style my hair like this…?


Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to What hair product should I use to style my hair like this…?

  1. Kathy says:

    Your link didnt work for me 🙂 But what I would think is if you are styling it up and into a piecey/spikey kind of thing, hair wax (styling wax) would be the best bet. Or if that doesnt work try pomade or texture paste (But I think styling wax would work best) 🙂 Drugstores carry a bunch of brands. I’ve heard Garneir Fructis has a good kind 🙂

  2. Ally Enemie says:

    hair wax i’d think

  3. Everyday I'm Shufflin' says:

    Try some Gaxby hair products.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *