what is this hair style called and how do you do it?

I want to do my hair like this…so that is it not like curly, but is sorta wavy and goes to the side…
a lot of old actresses did it but I can’t find any good pictures

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to what is this hair style called and how do you do it?

  1. Jackie says:

    It’s a Veronica Lake/1940s style.

  2. °°seɑbreeze says:

    It’s waving your hair.
    You can actually get hair wavers in a drugstore/ local beauty supply store.
    (they have like 2 barrels or 3? instead of a curling iron that has only one.)
    They’ll ‘wave ‘ your hair to look like that instead of curly. 🙂
    ^ looks like that
    Have fun:)

  3. Unknown says:

    By using a hair clip??

  4. [shannan]★ says:

    its just called wavy hair. you usually need hot rollers to get it like that.

  5. B.Lieve says:

    if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out without heat try these:
    Subscribe and comment if you like the styles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *