What is this hairstyle called?


So this Is how I am thinking of doing my hair for sweethearts dance. I am for sure going to my hair dresser to do my hair. If I wanted my hair like this what would I tell my hair
Dresser? What is the name of this hair style? If there is no name how would I describe it to her to make my hair look as close to this as possible?

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to What is this hairstyle called?

  1. Lily says:

    the easiest solution would just to bring the picture in to your hairdresser! i know it can be kinda awkward but its really common when getting your hair done for event to bring in the pic, especially if you want it to be exactley like the picture! the description can be interpreted differently by your stylist.
    but heres how i would describe it: loose beachy curls

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *