What's this hairstyle called and how do I style it like this? (Look at the photos provided)?

Photo 1: Back

Photo 2: Side

Photo 3: Front

(A) What’s the hairstyle called?
(B) How do I style it?

My hair in the front of my head (my fringe) won’t slant back, it stays up like this:

….. Whereas I want my fringe to slant back like this: https://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/441.$plit/C_71_article_1025193_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

So what’s the name of the hairstyle, how do I style it and how do I get my fringe to "slant" back like the guy (Luke McAlister)’s fringe does?
Ok i got the spiking in the middle part… but I want to know specifically how to make my fringe have that combed back effect… Should I comb it to a side?

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to What's this hairstyle called and how do I style it like this? (Look at the photos provided)?

  1. Meredith says:

    Well, this looks like it can fall under the "messy frohawk" category.

    All you need to do is take your hair and gel each side towards the middle of your head, going back and picking out a few pieces to give it that messy look…

    but go easy on the gel! very lighty! you don’t wanna look like a grease-ball

    good luck 🙂

  2. azkaine88 says:

    It seems you like rugby, right mate?
    Its easy to style that hair, just have it cut short and use hair mousse to give it the shape you want.

  3. Rose says:

    put gel in your hand, then style it like normal, then starting at your forehead (with gel hands,) run your hand back untill u get it how you want it

  4. Tonja K says:

    wax is a little heavier and will help you slick the front back like that. not sure that a guy with this do would even get my attention, maybe on the playing field like all of the guys in pics but certainly not walking down the street but maybe that’s just me.

  5. christy_asp says:

    I think its a white person blow out. Ive seen alot of guys with this lately, most of them actually use a headband to hold it back. Not the girl headband its more like a large rubberband. Its a terrible look for anyone! (See 80’s hair- Flock Of Seagulls)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *